Join Our Team
Design Department Manager
This position focuses on making sure the design department is running smoothly and that our workload is prioritized for the department, in addition to performing regular design duties, including providing design ideas to clients and working with project consultants to provide what is needed to envision and estimate the project at hand. This position will also make sure the department’s goals are in line with the company vision, and will assist with reviews and personnel decisions that affect the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent experience in a related field
- Design Experience in Wood/Mode & Executive Cabinetry
- Design Build Kitchen and Bath Experience
- This positions requires a basic understanding of office software such as e-mail, MS Word and Excel, as well as the ability to conduct basic internet navigation activities.
- Software: 20/20, AutoCad Light, Sketch Up, Photoshop, Cabinet Ordering Software
This position will assist our Designers and Senior Designers with their client workload to keep them on schedule and assist with client selection meetings. Other duties will include site measures, preparation of presentation drawings and material samples for clients, organizing showroom samples, and 3D Renderings. Attention to detail and being organized in our system is critical along with a good eye for design. Plumbing and tile product experience is a plus. This is a Full-Time position.
- Associate Degree
- Plumbing or Tile material ordering/selections experience: 2 years
- Kitchen & Bath Design experience: 1 year
We are always looking for talent!
Use the form below to let us know you would be interested in a career with Neal’s Design Remodel.