Join Our Team
The Carpenter’s role focuses on assisting the Project Manager to produce the project on time and on budget. Carpentry skills and excellent communication skills with both our team and the client will produce a great project and a great client experience.
- Clearly understand the scope of work and plan for a project
- Understand estimated hours budgeted for a project
- Set up and prep for Project Start
- Meet with trades and set clear expectations of what they need to do
- Pre Drywall Checklist completed
- Safety Checklist Daily – keeping site safe for clients, trades and staff
- Keep job moving forward as scheduled
- Notify Project Manager promptly with any issues
- Code & turn in receipts promptly each week
- Carpentry Math, Read Measuring Tape, Read/Understand a Plan
- Operate Circular Saw, Reciprocal Saw
- Run Inside Casing/Baseboard, Install Crown Moulding
- Basic Floor & Wall Framing, Stick Framing
- Reframe Load-Bearing Walls, Install Trusses
- Cabinetry & Trim Installation
- Layout Room Addition
We are always looking for talent!
Use the form below to let us know you would be interested in a career with Neal’s Design Remodel.