Join Our Team
Reports To: Project Manager
Overview of Role:
The Field Supervisor is responsible for the job-site supervision for Neal’s Design Remodel including all personnel assigned by the Project Manager for the project. They ensure all construction plans and scope of work is followed and understood by the entire team, including all trade contractors.
Field Supervisor Responsibilities Include:
- 1. Manage projects to produce consistent results in quality, safety, and client satisfaction.
- 2. Report daily progress to Project Manager.
- 3. Enforce Neal’s Safety Standards on Site.
- 4. Provide Outstanding Customer Experience
- 5. Scheduling/Micro-Scheduling
- 6. Work with Trades
- 7. Inspections & Site Checks
- 8. Material Ordering and Accuracy.
- 9. Maintain a Clean & Safe worksite.
- 10. Change Orders during the Project
- 11. Complete Substantial Completion with Client.
- 12. Maintain & Organize all important Warranty information for the Client.
- 13. Progress Pictures of project are very helpful.
Don’t see a position for you above?
We are always looking for talent!
Use the form on this page to let us know you would be interested in a career with Neal’s Design Remodel.