Join Our Team
We’re always looking for talent! Whether we have an open position for you right now or not, we still encourage you to let us know you’re interested in a career with Neal’s Design Remodel. Use the form on this page to submit your resume.
Reports To: Production Manager
Overview of Role: The Lead Carpenter (LC) is responsible for the job-site supervision and carpentry for Neal’s Design Remodel including all personnel assigned by the Production Manager (PDM) for the project. They ensure all construction plans and scope of work are followed and understood by the entire team, including all trade contractors.
The LC is responsible for weekly communication with their clients and Project Consultants. They will attend weekly site visits with their Field Manager to discuss next steps and labor needs. They will maintain schedules for their projects with the help of the PDM and Field Coordinator where needed.
Our Lead Carpenters should live by the following 5 Obsessions:
- Client Experience
- Great Daily Communication & Progress
- Quality Control
- Clean & Safe Jobs Sites
- Exceptional Carpentry
Reports To: Project Manager
Overview of Role: This role is designed to assist our field staff with daily operations and requires excellent communication and attention to detail. Being able to clearly convey and receive all important job information, prioritize your daily work, maintain high level of activity during the day. Duties include safely operating company vehicles, knowing your way around town, and making sure all sites are safe and clean each day.
Driver & Field Support Responsibilities Include:
- Safe Operation of All Neal’s Fleet – No Texting or Distractions
- Open up and close garage at start & end of each day
- Monitor & Maintain safe conditions around garage & parking area
- Keep the garage & Parking areas clean and organized
- Assist with property maintenance on all three buildings on site
- Coordinate Daily Clean ups & Deliveries
- Pull & Deliver Job Start Materials for Project Starts
- Monitor safe conditions at every jobsite & communicate with PM’s & LC’s
- Maintain stock items – turn in Coded Receipts each week
- Wash, Dry, and Fold Drop Cloths
- Receive & Check Deliveries at Garage–Update PM’s/LC’s/Designer
- Maintain Inventory Records of items at A Plus warehouse
- Maintain Inventory of Items in our Garage
- Oversee maintenance of Fleet
Have your own trade business and looking for partnership opportunities? Click here to see what trade partnerships we’re currently seeking.